Village king





In a village there was a landowner who had a lot of money


He had his huge powerful army and all the villagers were afraid of him





He used to walk around his village every day, whichever girl he liked, he would tell his people to take this girl to my room tonight.



And at night his slaves used to kidnap this girl and present her before this king





And that king could not do anything to these innocent girls, he would kill them and drink their blood mercilessly


He had killed many girls in this way

Once his slave said to this king, "You don't do anything with girls, so why do you kill them


The king said to this slave, I am telling you one thing, don't tell anyone


And his servant said, I will not tell anyone

The king told him that I am not a man and that is why I get angry and kill beautiful girls

Comments

Popular Posts